Christmas is finally here! I have been working on my Christmas decorating for a few weeks now and have been so excited to share all of these videos and posts with you for sooo long! Im so obsessed with our Christmas decor this year – its just all the things you guys. Yes, I may have gone a little Hearth and Hand (Magnolia line at Target) crazy, but I blame all of you because I had this great idea to make our home shoppable this year and thus, Target took all my money. Every year I get so many emails and comments about items I use to decorate for the holidays and often times they are old or no longer in stock – so this year I really wanted to try to set you guys up for success – so hopefully they don’t sell out before you can snag a few of your favorites online 🙂
Shop My Tree:
For more details on decorating your tree, check out the video below, but here is a quick recap:
- If you don’t have a lot space, buy a half Christmas tree like us!
- If you’re using an artificial tree, remember to separate the branches of your tree as you build it
- Add fading/twinkling fairy lights to the center and the ends of your tree
- Add a tree skirt to your tree and fill it with tissue paper to give it some body
- Fill in the open gaps of your tree with picks, garlands, and ribbons (I used the knit garland here)
- Add ornaments that all match the same theme, putting the larger ornaments in the back of the tree and the smaller towards the ends. Spinners always make a tree more beautiful!